10 Reasons Why Fall Is The Best Time Of Year

Whoever said Christmas was "The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" lied...

17
quotesgram.com

My absolute favorite time of year is fall. It is just full of beautiful colors, the perfect temperature, the best seasonal activities, and wonderful smells. Personally, fall is when I thrive and I get so excited every year around this time. You either like the colder times of year or you like the warmer temps, but here are a few reasons as to why fall is my perfect heaven on Earth...

1. The colors are so so pretty! Leaves are changing everywhere. There is a plethora of reds, yellows, oranges, and sometimes even purples. I mean, how could you not love all the pretty colors?

2. I mean come on guys, our favorite seasonal flavor comes out... PUMPKIN! You can get pumpkin at just about any coffee shop or any place that sells items in a seasonal flavor. Honestly, if you don't sell pumpkin goodies around fall time of year, shame on you.

3. The outfits are so much cuter! I don't know about you guys, but I love my fall time outfits. The boots, scarves, sweaters, everything is so much cuter. Also, it usually isn't too chilly so you are still able to show off the cute sweater without having to put another jacket over it because it is freezing outside.

4. The smells of the fall season are hands down the best. Spice, pumpkin, macintosh, cinnamon, apple cider, pecan pie, and so many more creations that we probably don't even know about. How could you not love those scents? These smells always make wherever I am feel so much homier.

5. The temperature is absolutely perfect. It's not too cold yet, but it's also not hot anymore. It is just the right temperature that you need to wear pants and a long sleeve shirt, but a huge jacket is not yet necessary.

6. Fall has the best holidays in it. Halloween is my favorite holiday and that is in the middle of fall. Halloween is just such a fun time and I love all the costumes and decorations that go along with it. Although, Thanksgiving is also in the fall. If you don't enjoy Thanksgiving, then you my friend are crazy. Great food and great company, what more could you ask for?

7. FOOTBALL! This is personally one of my favorites. I don't know if it is just because I was raised in the South where Saturday's are dedicated to football, but I know that as soon as football starts up, then it is almost fall time.

8. Fall just genuinely has the most fun things to do. There are corn mazes, pumpkin patches, craft shows, haunted houses, and halloween stores that I could spend hours in. There are so many seasonal things that are only here around that time that I never miss out on because I thoroughly enjoy every minute of them being here.

9. One of my favorite things about fall is that first sip of either hot coffee or hot day on a cool day and it be completely normal. I always have coffee in my hand, and to me it excites me to finally get that hot pumpkin spice latte that I have been waiting to get for months now.

10. Last but not least, bonfires. Bonfires are always the bomb and they would be completely acceptable year round if it wasn't so freaking hot during the summertime where it makes the fire not even enjoyable. There is something so satisfying about being able to grab a big quilt and cuddle up in a hammock or chair by the fire while drinking a hot tea or coffee and hanging out with some of your favorite people.

As you can see, fall is my all time favorite time of year. I honestly got so excited just talking about it. I could go on and on about so many other things that I am looking forward to, but I'll save you from the misery of me babbling. If this list doesn't excite you for fall, then you are crazy my friend..