10 Reasons To L-O-V-E Emma Watson

10 Reasons To L-O-V-E Emma Watson

Honestly, what's not to love?

2838
10 Reasons To L-O-V-E Emma Watson
estrelando.com

Emma Watson is an amazing role model for all girls and women. She is definitely my role model and here are some reasons why:

1. She’s Downright Adorable

Need I say more? You can just look at her & see how adorable she is.

2. She's Educated

Emma Watson didn’t settle for being the “Hermione Girl” in the "Harry Potter" Series... No. She went to Brown University and successfully graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature.

3. She Stands Strong For What She Believes In

Emma Watson is a proud Feminist. She is the epitome of a Feminist. Not only does she voice her views, but she also does the actions to back them up. Watson stood in front of the UN and gave a speech on Feminism. She has started a campaign called HeForShe which is for the advancement of women. This campaign encourages men and boys to take action against negative inequalities which women and girls face daily.

4. She’s Talented

From Hermione Granger to her role as Belle in Beauty & The Beast and everything in between, Emma Watson shows her talents through her actions. She can sing, act, cook, speak French, and make you laugh. Along with being an accomplished artist, magazine editor, fashion designer, and certified yoga teacher. Honestly, is there anything this woman can’t do?

5. She’s Classy

Whether you catch her bumming it or dressed for the red carpet, Emma Watson never disappoints when it comes to being classy. Never will you catch her with a wardrobe malfunction or hear a curse word come from her mouth. She can not only dress the part, but she can act the part (as we well know).

6. She is Driven

Emma Watson is never satisfied with sitting still in her life. She always wants to be doing better. She didn’t let herself be known as Hermione Granger forever. She went out and used her stardom for the better. She got a degree, started a wonderful campaign, and spends her time helping with charities.

7. She Takes Risks

She chopped all her hair off after the Harry Potter Series was finished being filmed. That’s a huge risk for a young girl who is constantly in the spotlight. The traditional woman has long hair, but Emma reinvented the idea of what a feminine woman looked like. She pulled off the pixie cut with no issue and gave women worldwide a chance to try out short hair. After all, if someone who is in the spotlight 24/7 could cut her hair off, then why couldn’t someone like me or you do it too?

8. She Could Make Garbage Look Amazing

Emma Watson literally wore garbage to the 2016 Met Gala. She sported an outfit made entirely of recycled plastic bottles and she has a plan for each item so she can wear them again. Google the outfit and you’ll be completely dumbstruck.

9. She’s Humble

Even after winning countless awards, being in multiple successful films, and being the role model for tons of young girls, Emma Watson is still down to earth. I don’t know what keeps her so humbled, but she’s doing something right.

10. She Doesn’t Apologize For Who She Is

Emma Watson doesn’t apologize for being the “Harry Potter Girl”, for being a feminist or for any of her beliefs. This is amazing. Even if people verbally disagree and attack her, she still goes on about her life with an impressive positivity. She doesn’t ever apologize for her passions or her interests.