10 Reasons Why Your Cousins Are Your Built-In Best Friends

We are cousins, we are family, we are best friends
104

My cousins are both younger than me, but that doesn’t change anything. My cousins are so much fun to be with and I love spending time with them. No matter what we do, we always have a blast. I am so lucky to have them, and they will always be something I'm grateful for.

Cousins are built in-best friends and there are many reasons why.

1.You are alike

We share common interests and enjoy the same activities, which makes spending time together that much more fun.

2.You know exactly what to do to make each other laugh or smile

When you’re feeling down or upset, your cousins are always there to turn your frown upside down. They always know what to do to make you laugh and how to cheer you up.

3. You get to do things you enjoy, such as beach days together

We all love beach days and get to enjoy them together, which makes the beach even better.

4. You can act yourself around your cousins

You can be as crazy and hyper as you want, and chances are they will act the same.

5. They put up with your weird and craziness

Typically, we are crazy when we are all together and always have a blast. But, if I’m being too crazy, they still put up with me.

6. They keep your secrets

We tell each other secrets, and we know we can always trust one another.

7. Family vacations together

I will never forget the time we went away for a night and stayed up late singing, dancing and laughing till our stomachs hurt.

8. You have your inside jokes

The things we have come up with that only we understand. Other people question what we are talking about!

9. You can be yourself

You don’t have to worry about impressing them, or acting differently in front of them. You can just be yourself, and they will still love you for who you are.

10. You love each other unconditionally

We are cousins, we are family, we are best friends. We will always have that special bond that could never be replaced. Our love for each other is something I will always be thankful for.