10 Reason Why Winter is the Best Season

10 Reason Why Winter is the Best Season

Baggy Sweatpants, Blankets, Fire Places, and Hot Chocolate. The dream team.

393
10 Reason Why Winter is the Best Season
Magic 4 Walls

Winter is the coolest season of all. See what I did there?

Ready or not, winter is coming. Here are 10 things to look forward too.

1. Winter involves being cozy

Blankets, baggy sweatpants and sweatshirts make winter oh so comfy.

2. Hot Chocolate and Tea

Though hot chocolate and tea are great any time of the year, there is something about drinking a warm beverage in the colder months. I myself am a massive fan of both! For a new twist, try a caramel or vanilla steamer at your local coffee shop (you are welcome).

3. Sports!

Skiing, hockey, and even basketball come around in the winter months (and bobsled/skeleton). Even if you are not one to participate in these sports, there is plenty of them to watch on TV!

4. Starbucks Red Cups

Ok, come on you knew I was going to put this in here.

5. Snow!

Snow is the best for a plethora of reasons! It involves lots of fun activities from snowball fights, to building snowmen, to sledding.

6. The Holidays

Whatever holiday you celebrate, its a great time to spend time with family and to have a good time!

7. Thanksgiving and New Years

Who does not love to eat everything ever and to stay up late? I know I love too.

8. Fireplaces and bonfires!

Though fireplaces and bonfires are great in the summer, in the winter they are even better! The warmth is a lovely break from the cold. Not to mention, s'mores. The dream team.

9. Movies

Holiday movies from "Elf" to "Home Alone," holiday movies never get old.

10. Mindset of giving

The winter season breeds the actions and feelings of giving. Giving back does not have to stop in the holiday season. It can continue year round!

Hopefully I convinced you! If not, grab a blanket, stack wood in the fire place, grab a hot chocolate, and put on a movie! I bet it is wonderful.