10 Quotes To Motivate You This Semester

10 Quotes To Motivate You This Semester

Starting 2018 off with some words of advice.

1373
10 Quotes To Motivate You This Semester
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/01/11/636513075486626654-369505619_motivation.jpg

Over time a lot of great people have said a lot of great things, this is just a list made up of what some of them have said. I hope that maybe just one of these will help you as you start your new semester with a great mindset. Here’s to 2018 and a fresh semester:

1. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” (Marie Curie)

2. "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." (Nelson Mandela… really making us feel motivated for our early classes with that one)

3. “Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music.” (Ronald Reagan)

4. “And when my time is up, have I done enough? Will they tell my story?” (Lin-Manuel Miranda, Hamilton, “Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story”)

5. “You are not only responsible for what you say, but also for what you do not say.” (Martin Luther)

6. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” (Thomas Jefferson)

7. “Don't find fault, find a remedy.” (Henry Ford)

8. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!” (Audrey Hepburn)

9. “We are in a wrong state of mind if we are not in a thankful state of mind.” (Charles Spurgeon)

10. And last, but not least… “You is kind. You is smart. You is important.” (Kathryn Stockett in The Help).