10 Quotes For College Students

10 Quotes For College Students

To inspire.

11
10 Quotes For College Students
Biography Writing Services

Being in school, it's easy to lose focus on who you are and what is important to you. You start to question things and even the best of us slack. When you are in school you can easily become overwhelmed by work, classes, social life, and even sleep can become a treasure because you just have so much going on. Sometimes you just need to hear something to motivate you and let you know that it is okay and you need to keep trying. I found these to be helpful to ease my mind and let me know that it is okay to be stressed but you have to keep moving forward.

1. "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." — C.S. Lewis

As we grow up we think that everything has to be set in stone when actually you need to keep dreaming and creating more things for you to do. You need something to set your sights on and look forward to.

2. "Always desire to learn something useful." — Sophocles

Learning is important whether it be in a classroom or from those around you. Everything that happens is a learning experience.

3. "An obstacle is often a stepping stone." — Prescott

Just because you aren't the best at something now doesn't mean that you will always. Challenges are what help us grow.

4. "To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong." — Anonymous

More often than not we are scared to do something for fear of judgment and that's when creativity ends because being creative is about being different and out there.

5. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." — Walt Disney

Walt knows what he's talking about. Dreams are something that we want, and without courage, they are just dreams. They can't come true unless you take action.

6. "Knowledge is being aware of what you can do. Wisdom is knowing when not to do it." — Anonymous

A lesson that everyone can take away. Knowledge is important but wisdom is what balances it out.

7. "Success is liking yourself, liking what you do and liking how you do it." — Maya Angelou

This quote just inspires me to want to do all of these things.

8. "The expert in anything was once a beginner." — Helen Hayes

You have to start somewhere.

9. "Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later." — Og Mandino

What you do now will affect what happens down the road.

10. "One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life." — John Green

Live in the moment and don't work too hard. You need to sometimes relax and just do what makes you happy. Don't stress the small stuff.