The last few weeks after spring break are the worst for college students. Spring fever comes into play, the weather starts getting warming, and students are just ready for summer to begin after a long school year. I know for UNCW students, who only have 21 weekdays until finals begin, we are all ready for summer over here. Here are some quotes to get you through the rest of the semester!
1. "There are 7 days in a week, and 'someday' isn't one of them." -Anonymous
2. "Everyone must choose two paths: the pain of regret, or the pain of discipline." -Jim Rohn
3. "Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day." -Anonymous
4. "The secret of getting ahead is getting started." -Mark Twain
5. “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.” -Nikos Kazantzakis
6. "Keep calm and make coffee." -Anonymous
7. "It always seems impossible until it is done." -Nelson Mandela
8. "Believe you can and you're halfway there." -Teddy Roosevelt
9. "Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try." -Anonymous
10. "Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world." -Nelson Mandela
Good luck with your last few weeks of classes, everyone!