10 Questions I Am Not Prepared To Answer At Thanksgiving Dinner

We all have that Aunt who loves to talk away at thanksgiving.. no matter what

11
Google

We all know that Thanksgiving can be very awkward, fun and we have that one family member who continuously ask us the most awkward questions.

Here are 10 questions I know are going to be asked and I sure am not prepared to answer them:

1) "Where is your boyfriend?"

I don't know where he went, he was just here....

2) "Honey, are you working out?"

I am trying.. ya know college is hard and eating food is good.

3) "What do you want for Christmas?"

I really want cash but I will take that cat sweater Aunt Linda.

4) "How is school going?"

I have 5 reports due the Monday we get back... please just let me breathe and cry.

5) "What have you been up to lately?"

My mind is currently in Rodeo world due to the NFR being just a few weeks away..

6) "What is your major?"

Im not really 100% sure right now.. last time I checked it was hard.

7) "What are your plans after college?"

The way I am going right now this is how I will be living life in 15 years.

8) "What ever happened to *ex bestfriend*?"

NO ONE CARES.

9) "Have you learned to budget your money?"

I just had $1.00 yesterday..

10) Last but not least: "Are you really going to eat pie before dinner?"

Yes honestly I deserve it.

I pray this Thanksgiving is great and Aunt Linda does not ask all her famous questions..