10 Obvious Signs Your Roommate Is Actually Your Soulmate

"Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have fun with."

2706
Brooke Albright

I think the most stressful thing about moving into college is picking your roommate. Your one of the ~few~ lucky one that actually got an amazing roommate this list will literally be you to the T. Having a roommate is literally like your college handing over your best friend for life.

1. Daily face mask sessions.

Those face mak sessions are a time to help you wind down for the night, and having someone there to join you is such a heartwarming feeling. Plus, its a time for ~gossip~.

2. That "My food is your food" type friendship.

What's one thing that can bring girls together? FOOD! Being able to literally eat whatever they buy and vice versa is the best feeling. PLUS, not having to ask just makes the situation even better.

3. Being able to ~let loose~ around her.

YEAH, BLAH BLAH BLAH GIRLS DON'T FART. This is crucial to a friendship, and if you can find a BFF/ ROOMIE who allows and it will join you in the act too, she's a keeper.

4. Being able to truly open up to her.

When you get the point where she knows all of your likes and dislikes, and just about everything about you, you know you have found a soulmate.

5. Your closet is her closet.

"Wait, I think I have that dress"... "Yeah, you do cause this is yours". Literally an ever weekend conversation with your roommate. And, you can always count on going into hers and finding at least half of your clothes.

6. Silence is comfortable.

You can sit in each other's room in complete silence and not even feel the slightest bit awkward. I mean what's going on Instagram is really important sometimes, right?

7. Your secrets are 110% safe with her.

She's like your personal secret teller and you're totally comfortable telling her anything because you know that it will stay between you and her....even if it is gossip.

8. Your messages are a constant thread of, "Where are you?"

...and "want to get some food"

9. You can always count on her for an IG like or comment.

Because odds are, she hyped you up the whole time you were talking about posting it so she's got to hype you up on IG.

10. Speaking of IG, your pictures are more than half of her.

....because, who else.