10 Places To Eat/Drink In NYC

10 Places To Eat/Drink In NYC

The city that never sleeps.

57
10 Places To Eat/Drink In NYC
Cydney Robbins

One thing I love about New York City is that there are so many places to eat and drink. No matter where you are, there is always a great place to sit down and relax. Here are some of my favorite place to eat or grab a drink!

1. Central Park Food Trucks

Image Source: Cydney Robbins

Not only is Central Park fun to walk around, but they have some amazing food options. Pretty much everywhere you go there is some sort of food truck - whether it is ice cream or waffles there is always something delicious to offer.

2. Sugar Factory

Image Source: Cydney Robbins

Sugar Factory is located in the Meatpacking District. Their restaurant is usually known for its drinks, but they do have some pretty good food. Their drinks are what attracts customers. They may be expensive, but their goblets are worth the money.

3. Knickerbocker Hotel, St. Cloud

Image Source: Cydney Robbins

The Knickerbocker Hotel is located in Times Square. The rooftop is elegant, with some amazing food and good drinks. What makes this place is the view. You can view all of Times Square without being pushed and shoved by tourists.

4. Smorgasburg

Image Source: Smorgasburg Instagram

This place is a food event held in Brooklyn during the summertime. Smorgasburg has a ton of unique food and drink venues. The 75+ venue area also has a great city skyline view to hangout around.

5. The Smith

Image Source: glenwoodnyc.com

This place is by far one of my favorites. They have three locations throughout the city (Lincoln Center, /midtown & East Village). This place is always packed. Pretty much everything they have to offer is amazing! Their filet is by far one of the best.

6. Black Tap Tavern

Image Source: Black Tap Milkshakes, Pinterest

Recently, these foot tall milkshakes have become a pretty popular menu item. These milkshakes are about $15 which come in a variety of options from cotton candy to cookie to salted caramel shakes!

7. Tompkins Square Bagels

Image Source: Cydney Robbins

New York City has some amazing bagel shops, but Tompkins Square Bagels are different. There is only one location and this place offers some unique cream cheese. Above is their popular "Birthday Cake Cream Cheese." Along with that, they offer blueberry cream cheese and even chocolate chip cookie dough cream cheese. For those who are in NYC and want a sweet bagel — this is the place to go.

8. The Ainsworth

Image Source: Ainsworth Instagram

For those of you Alabama fans around the NYC area you have to go to The Ainsworth. This bar may not be as fancy as others, but it is known to be an Alabama Alumni Bar. Whenever there is an Alabama game this place is packed with alumni and fans — cheering on the tide.

9. Melt Shop

Image Source: Melt Shop Instagram

For those who love grilled cheese, this is the place for you. Not only does it offer an amazing classic grilled cheese, but it offers other types of cheese sandwhiches as well. In addition they have some killer loaded tots.

10. Broadway Bites

Image Source: Cydney Robbins

Broadway Bites is located in Greeley Square. Throughout the Summer and Fall this place offers a diverse mix of food options from crepes to sushi burritos. This place is so good its almost impossible to find a seat during the season.