10 Pictures Of Doug The Pug To Get You Through The Day

Not just any pug...Doug The Pug.

257
https://www.facebook.com/itsdougthepug/photos/a.700677076683788.1073741828.700671623351000/1047031822048310/?type=3&theater

I am the kind of person who imagines myself being 40 and single with ten dogs. I have an obsession with dogs. In the movie Marley & Me it says, “A person can learn a lot from a dog, even a loopy one like ours. Marley taught me about living each day with unbridled exuberance and joy, about seizing the moment and following your heart. He taught me to appreciate the simple things -- a walk in the woods, a fresh snowfall, a nap in a shaft of winter sunlight. And as he grew old and achy, he taught me about optimism in the face of adversity. Mostly, he taught me about friendship and selflessness and, above all else, unwavering loyalty.” I think this quote so perfectly describes how much influence a dog can have on your life.

Recently, I have become obsessed with one certain dog on the internet. This dog is named Doug The Pug. No, not Doug, but Doug The Pug. I am usually not amused when people dress their animals up in costumes, but for some reason Doug The Pug just gives me life. Of course, this dog has its own Facebook page, Instagram and Snapchat, all of which I follow. If you have never seen Doug The Pug, I am so glad I can introduce you to him. Here are 10 Doug The Pug photos to help you get through the day and bring a smile to your face.

1. "Pugeroni" -Doug

2. "I'll be there in 5" -Doug

3. "When u see ur ex in public" -Doug

4. "The only exercise I get is when I'm catching Pokémon" -Doug

5. "I don't cry often, but when I do I'm watching the Bachelorette" -Doug

6."Parents are out of town, party at my place" -Doug

7. "If ur a seal I'm a seal" -Doug

8. "I'm sorry if my jokes are corny" -Doug

9. "Don't go chasing puggerfalls" -Doug

10. "Is this semester over yet" -Doug

Hope now you all can understand why I have such a love for this dog. Now go follow Doug The Pug on every social media page!