The 10 Best 'Odyssey Reject' Headlines

The 10 Best 'Odyssey Reject' Headlines

"An Open Letter to the Guy Who Breaks out the Guitar at Parties But Only Knows Wonderwall"

34
The 10 Best 'Odyssey Reject' Headlines

I think any Odyssey creator can agree that it is sometimes difficult to come up with the perfect article/listicle subject. Sometimes, those subjects and headlines get discarded and never published. Here are the top 10 "Odyssey Reject" headlines, courtesy of @OdysseyRejects on Twitter:

1) An Open Letter to the Roommate Back in Boulder Whose Mattress I Stole

2) Why I Bought a Unicorn Frappuccino Just For The Instagram Picture and Threw it Away Five Minutes Later

3) What Watching Spy Kids Taught Me About Working for the CIA

4) I Still Wear Sketchers Shapeups in 2017, and That's OK

5) An Open Letter to the Guy Who Breaks out the Guitar at Parties But Only Knows Wonderwall

6) What Being Away From My Sorority Sister For 5 Minutes Taught Me About Long Distance Relationships

7) 76 Reasons Why Passive Aggressively Subtweeting Will Solve Literally All of Your Problems

8) What Maintaining a 382-day Snapstreak Taught Me About Commitment

9) Finding Parking on Campus, as Told by the Hunger Games

10) 500 Words on Why Bid Day is More Important than the Birth of Your First Child

If you want to read any more of these hilarious headlines, follow @OdysseyRejects on Twitter. I promise you won't be disappointed.