10 Must-Watch Holiday Films For The 2021 Season

It's already that time of year!

1114

Somehow, it's already December 2021, and we're approaching the end of the year. While this year also had its fair share of ups and downs around the globe, the time has come to slow down, decorate, and enjoy the cozy spirits of this wonderful season. To help you celebrate, here are some must-watch films for that classic Hallmark holiday season! Remember, these movies have nothing to do with believability and everything to do with magic.

Sit back, pop some popcorn, stir up some hot chocolate, and enjoy the show!

The Princess Switch 3

It wouldn't be Christmas without a Switch or Three!When a priceless relic is stolen, Queen Margaret and Princess Stacy enlist the help of Margaret’s audaciou...

Single All The Way

Desperate to avoid his family’s judgment about his perpetual single status, Peter (Michael Urie) convinces his best friend Nick (Philemon Chambers) to join h...

Love Hard

A romantic comedy about the lies we tell for love. An unlucky-in-love LA girl (Nina Dobrev) falls for a rugged East Coast guy (Darren Barnet) on a dating app...

A Castle For Christmas

Famed author, Sophie Brown (Brooke Shields), travels to Scotland hoping to buy a small castle of her own, but the prickly owner, Myles, the Duke of Dunbar (C...

Holidate

Sloane (Emma Roberts) and Jackson (Luke Bracey) hate the holidays. They constantly find themselves single, sitting at the kids table, or stuck with awkward d...

A Boy Called Christmas

An ordinary young boy called Nikolas sets out on an extraordinary adventure into the snowy north in search of his father who is on a quest to discover the fa...

A Cinderella Story: Christmas Wish

A CINDERELLA STORY CHRISTMAS WISH Trailer (2019) Laura Marano, Teen Romance Movie© 2019 - Warner Bros.

Christmas With A Prince

Pediatric specialist Tasha Mason is focused on keeping the kids in her ward as healthy as possible. But when the handsome Prince Alexander Cavalieri breaks h...

Holiday In The Wild

To keep her spirits high when their son leaves for college, Manhattanite Kate Conrad (Kristin Davis) has booked a ‘second honeymoon’ with her husband. Instea...

Merry Happy Whatever

Merry Happy Whatever follows Don Quinn (Dennis Quaid), a strong-willed patriarch from Philadelphia doing his best to balance the stress of the holidays with ...