10 Movies To Get You In The Holiday Spirit

Films that you and your family can enjoy.

13
youtube.com

If you are not in the holiday spirit just yet, that's okay, we can help! Here are some of our favorite holiday movies that will definitely lift your spirits this Christmas!

10. "A Christmas Story"

The classic film is a must watch for any Christmas lovers out there! Just don't shoot your eye out!

9. "Bad Santa"

He's not your average Santa. He's the kind that likes to drink and cuss, he didn't just write the 'naughty list', he invented it!

8. "Krampus"

Not a believer? This movie can scare you into making the "nice list".

7."How The Grinch Stole Christmas"

Feeling like a Grinch? Well, let your heart grow ten times over and let the holiday spirit in!

6. "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer"

This adorable stop-motion animation definitely helps one melt away the holiday blues.

5. "Scrooged"

Are you Feeling like a Scrooge? This movie can help change your mind before it's too late!

4. "A Claymation Christmas Celebration"

All created from clay. Watch as these little characters celebrate a Christmas you will never forget!

3. "Home Alone"

He's a kid and he's all alone for Christmas. No family...and a house all to yourself, think of the possibilities!

2. "The Nightmare Before Christmas"

From the creative mind of Tim Burton, this stop-motion animation shows how even the darkness craves the light of this precious holiday!

And the number one film to help you have a holly jolly Christmas is...

1. "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"

Annoying family members and excessive decorations to boot! This film will have you laughing at your own holiday mishaps.

Wishing you the best this Holiday Season!