10 motivational quotes to help you get through finals week!

Or whatever else you need to be motivated for...

3

Finals week can be hard on anyone, but sometimes reading a quote or two can help you see that you will get through it and you will be okay.

Here are 10 motivational quotes to remind you that you can do anything, even take finals.

1."Your only limit is you."

2."You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens."

3. "Don't stop until you're proud."

4. "Don't be afraid to fall, be afraid to not try."

5. "Rise up and attack the day."

6. "Put your future in good hands — your own."

7. "Screw beautiful, I'm brilliant, if you want to appease me, compliment my brain!"

8. "Every day brings a choice: to practice stress or to practice peace."

9. "Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine."

10. "Don’t ever doubt yourself! Instead doubt the people who doubt you."

So maybe it's not just finals that you need motivation for, but whatever it is, I hope these small words go a long way. Always remember you are awesome, you are smart, and you are beautiful. You can do whatever you set your mind to.