Curated List Of The 10 Most Satisfying Videos On Instagram

A Curated List Of The 10 Most Satisfying Videos On Instagram

Feeling down? Behold, the hidden crevices of Instagram hold the secret to your happiness.

196
https://unsplash.com/photos/nZJBt4gQlKI

I sincerely hope I'm not alone in this, but sometimes, my five-minute study break evolves into an hour-long perusal of the most random things that Instagram's explore page has to offer. Now, on most days, that would be sufficient cause for me to feel like an utter failure and mope about my room; today, however, it's spring break and I'm feeling generous.

Here is a curated list of the ten most satisfying videos on Instagram (not in any particular order):

1. The sound of patting sand strikes joy in the coldest of hearts.

2. Truly elevating the limits of what humanity can achieve.

3. I aspire to be this level of consistent.

4. Look at the perfect flourish of that 'A'...

5. As long as those sharp nails don't dig into that beautiful bar of soap...

6. One squishy rainbow after another.

7. The unexpected beauty of an invisible stitch.

8. Finally, a cutie with no fibers to rip out or try and choke down.

9. There's more confidence in each of these strokes than I have on an average week.

10. This one's a lot mesmerizing.