10 Lessons You Can Learn From Disneys’ Frozen

Because even though it's a kids movie, adults can learn from it too.

16
Photo by pan xiaozhen on Unsplash

This list DOES contain spoilers. So watch the movie, then come back.

1. Some people are worth melting for, if you're a snowman.

Those people that stand by your side through it all; the good, bad, ugly, all of it. Those are people that you need to fight to keep in your life.

2. You don't need no man.

Frozen was one of Disney's first movies where a woman doesn't need to get saved by a dude. Come on y'all, we can save ourselves in this day and age.

3. Strangers can be SO dangerous.

Kristoff turned out okay, but Hans didn't. Any situation that looks okay, can turn bad so fast. Be careful and be conscious of your surroundings.

4. Running away from your problems doesn’t help.

At Elsa's coronation when she accidentally shot ice at the Duke of Weselton, she then ran away. And then the entire town was frozen. You must face your fears, you can't run from them.

5. Sometimes people are in the right place at the right time.

This is mainly because of Hans. Just because he ran into you with a horse and caught you while falling, does NOT mean you should marry him. Especially if you've only known him less than 24 hours. Seriously Anna, what were you thinking?!?!?!

6. People don’t really change.

When Anna and Kristoff were getting married by the trolls through the song 'Fixer Upper' the trolls sing about how some people really can't change. And while people might tell you they've changed, have they really?

7. Everyone is magic, just different things.

For Elsa, it was snow. For Anna it's being herself and being able to lead. But yours could be something totally unique to you.

8. Let the professionals do it.

While I certainly appreciate Elsa's song, 'Let it go' and her beautiful castle. Is it really structurally sound? Probably not.

9. Use more hair glue.

The Duke of Weselton is our key point for that one. When you're doing the peacock dance, we don't need to see your hair flap, flapping in the wind.

10. Any inanimate object that talks probably means you're stuck in a Disney movie.

For instance, Olaf. If a snowman is talking that's probably not right. So either you're in a Disney movie or you're hearing voices in your head.

Through the majority of children's movies and TV shows, there are things that we all can learn. Whether it's about ourselves, business, or just what to fear. They carry a central theme, and it's something that most of us can use in our ilves.