10 Last Minute Trendy Costumes

10 Last Minute Trendy Costumes

This Halloween Queen has you covered.

33
10 Last Minute Trendy Costumes
eonline.com

Here are a few last minute trendy and easy costume ideas. You'll thank me later. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1. Taylor Slither

Wear a green shirt, short blonde bob wig, and red lipstick. Paint a little snake tongue on your face and you can be the snake we all knew Taylor was this year. (No offense, love you Tay)

2. Kylie's Lip Kits

Wear a shirt that matches your favorite Lip Kit with black bottoms. Paint/draw a few black drips on your shirt, and put the Kit name on your back. Wear your lip kit (drips optional). If you wanna go all out, add some Kylie-esque accessories (thigh high boots, gorgeous makeup, coffin nails, or a wig!)

3. Simone Biles (or any of the Final Five)

This costume is particularly easy for dancers, gymnastics, and figure skaters. Wear a leotard (preferably red, white, or blue). Add some trainer pants, chalk on your hands/thighs, a high pony, an olympic medal, and USA the crap out of yourself.

4. Stranger Things

There is a variety of options but here are two easy ones: the wall, and eleven.

Wall: Paint/draw the alphabet on your shirt and wrap yourself in Christmas lights. Now Will can communicate through you.

Eleven: Wear a pink dress, blue jacket, spray your hair blonde/wig, high tube socks, sneakers, add a tiny nose bleed, and OF COURSE carry around Eggos.

5. Wikileaks

This one is really dumb but it's so easy. Paint/Draw a faucet on your shirt and draw one drop of water with the word Wiki in it. Now, you're a Wikileak. (I'm sorry.) Spray paint your hair gray if you wanna really go full Julian Assange.

6. Joanne (Lady Gaga)

Lady Gaga's new album Joanne was released last week. Wear a baby pink cowboy hat and literally ANYTHING else, and you can be Joanne. It's most certainly the most stable item in Gaga's new closet. If you wanna copy her SNL or Carpool Karaoke outfits, check them out. It's a lot of sequins!

7. Beyonce's Hold Up (Lemonade)

This is a really simple Queen B costume. Wear a mustard yellow dress, curl your hair, black heels, and carry around a wood baseball bat. (Stay away from any ex's or cheaters...you don't wanna actually hit anyone.)

8. Vine (RIP)

This one, again, is SO dumb. Wear a green shirt paint/draw a V on it. Above, paint/draw RIP, carry a bouquet of black flowers, make your mascara run, and even throw on a cross or some other religious emblem.

9. Yeezy Crew

Kayne's clothing line is huge. However, that doesn't hide that fact that most of it looks like it came from a hobo. Wear anything you own that is a very dreary, plain color, and rip it up. It helps if it's oversized. Girls, clear heels are very Yeezy, as are sock heels and sneakers. Many of the models only wear tights or leggings. Guys, military style boots. The grungier the better. Wig caps are also an option.

10. Pokemon GO

This one's so simple. Paint/draw GO on your shirt. Accessorize to look like your favorite Pokemon. Yup. That's it.