10 Last-Minute Halloween Costumes On Amazon That You Need Right Now

Don't have a Halloween costume this year? Here's 10 costumes from Amazon that will transform your everyday clothes to the perfect Spooky-season costumes.

73
Photo by NeONBRAND on Unsplash

Between midterms, work, and life in general it's easy to forget Halloween is right around the corner. You may not know what last-minute Halloween costumes you can do or where to start, so I compiled a list of my top 10 favorite DIY last-minute Halloween costumes so you don't have to!

1. Angel/ Fallen Angel

If you already have a white dress or black dress, this is the easiest costume to do. All you need are wings and your halo and you're set! To go with the fallen angel look, you could use darker eyeshadow and lipstick to make the look more dramatic. And for the angel, go with lighter makeup to make it softer--light pink or clear gloss and neutral eyeshadow (matte or glitter--whichever you prefer!). If you want to add fishnets to complete the look go for it! If you don't own any, that's okay, they can also be found in black and white on Amazon.

2. Devil

Again, this is a pretty easy costume to pull off if you own a red dress. All you'll need are horns, and a pitchfork to complete the look. Like the angel costumes, you can add a pair of red fishnets to the dress. To complete the look, use darker colors for a dramatic look. A combination of red and black eyeshadow and red lips will really pull the look together.

3. Boo & Sully

This would be a cute couple's costume! For Boo you just need a pink T-shirt and purple leggings. To complete the look, pull your hair into pigtails and you're set! For Sully, you may need to get a bit crafty for this one. You'll need: a blue t-shirt, purple fabric paint, and a felt tip brush. Use the felt tip brush to create Sully's spots on the t-shirt. Allow it to dry and then do the same thing to the other side.

4. Alvin and the Chipmunks

For a group costume, Alvin and the Chipmunks is a cute and quick costume to throw together. All you'll need are a green sweatshirt, a blue sweatshirt, and a red sweatshirt. Style it any way you want--even make it a cropped sweatshirt by measuring how far down you want it to go and then cut. A bonus that will pull the look together would be this cute set that includes socks, ears, and Simon's glasses!

5. Rachel Green

I don't know about any of you, but 90's Rachel Green is one of my style icons. And the best thing about this? A bunch of her outfits are in style, still, so you can just pick through your closet to find a 90's look. I think this last-minute costume is best if you have a white turtleneck and a plaid skirt. But, really, you can find which style of hers you like the best and go with that. Remember, use what you have! The final touch that will pull it together would be an apron and this iron-on Central Perk patch. Just iron it onto the front of the apron and your costume is complete.

6. Fran Fine

Besides Rachel Green, one of my all-time favorite fashion inspirations is Fran Fine. Her outfits on The Nanny were iconic and this is a super simple outfit to throw together last minute. If you have similar items to her outfits, great! If not the simplest one you can do would be to get a red turtleneck and a black and white checkered skirt. Finish it off with her signature big hair and you're ready!

7. Wednesday Addams

Wednesday Addams encompasses the Halloween spirit in every possible way. This list wouldn't be complete without including her. What you'll need to complete this look is a black collared shirt, a black skirt, black kneehigh socks, and black shoes. Any black shoes will do, but I just put a pair up for those who want any ideas! Put your hair in two braids and your transformation into Wednesday Addams is complete.

8. Georgie from IT

Again, a super simple costume to throw together would be Georgie from Stephen King's IT. All you really need are a yellow raincoat and a red balloon and some ribbon for the balloon. You could also get the green rain boots, but it's really not necessary. The balloon with the raincoat will make him really recognizable.

9. Coraline

Speaking of iconic characters with yellow raincoats, Coraline is definitely a must. Like I just said, a yellow raincoat is essential, but you'll also need a wig and this key necklace. Add a pair of yellow rain boots if you want but, like Georgie, the raincoat with the wig and the key will make her easily recognizable.

10. Bee

Lastly, a cute bee costume would be simple and sweet. You'll need a black and yellow striped shirt, black and yellow striped kneehigh socks, and wings/antenna. For pants, you can choose whatever you feel is best. Go with leggings or go with black shorts with fishnets underneath. If you want to take it a step further get a tiara so you can be the Queen Bee of the night. Finish off the look with honey-colored makeup, black eyeliner, and gloss!