1. You know, I'm really not that bright.
Remember that 4.0 you had in high school?
2. I tend to stay with the panic. I embrace the panic.
A majority of college is fighting off panic attacks. Or in Larry's case, just fricken' embracing them.
3. If you tell the truth about how you're feeling, it becomes funny.
School is hard and I'm homesick and I fell on my ass in the dining hall and sometimes college isn’t as fun as I think it should be. Ha ha. At least everyone else, at some point or another, whether they admit it or not, will feel the same way.
4. Some vanilla bullshit, latte cappa-thing. Whatever you got, I don't care.
College diet: Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
5. He wanted to do a stop-and-chat. I didn't want to do a stop-and-chat.
Enough with the small talk – there is simply no time for that crap.
6. When you're not concerned with succeeding, you can work with complete freedom.
We've all been there – you work your ass off in a class that you get a C in, but in a class you could give two shits about you get an A+. How is this fair at all?
7. Anytime I'm involved with anything that's well received, it's a surprise to me.
Everything here feels like a total crapshoot.
8. I was planning on my future as a homeless person. I had a really good spot picked out.
Screw this, man. Let's just get the hell out of here and live life on the street. It'll be exciting . . . ?
9. The only change I can see is that I don't have to shop for pants in stores anymore.
Let's be honest. All of our shopping happens online, and 90% of the time it's on Amazon. Who can blame us when Amazon sells Gushers?
10. Pretty . . . pretty . . . pretty good.
Despite the ups and downs, we're lucky as hell to be here and college is pretty, pretty, pretty damn good.