9 Interesting Things I Found On Pinterest That Are Unrelated To Fashion

It’s got hilarious posts, a collection of relatable memes, and sometimes you may even learn a thing or two like I did.

94

So like many other females, I am heavily addicted to Pinterest. It’s easy for me to spend an entire hour gasping at amazing looking pictures and pinning them to collections. What a lot of people (ahem, men) fail to understand is that Pinterest is full of great things besides chic outfits and ideas for their dream wedding. Pinterest is just as awesome as their version, Reddit. It’s got hilarious posts, a collection of relatable memes, and sometimes you may even learn a thing or two like I did.

Here are some of the amazing things that I’ve come across on Pinterest that I think everyone should check out.

1. This Tumblr post that lists different phrases and expressions that we’ve been saying wrong all this time.

2. This list of amazing things that people all around the world have done for others.

3. This Twitter post where a woman broke down the reasons why rape is not the victim’s fault with an easy to follow analogy for the men who still do not get it, followed by other stories that people have shared to raise awareness about the issue as well.

4. A list of some awesome facts that you’ve probably never even heard before.

5. A complete list of all the tips from “Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide”. There is almost 500 of these and when I read through them, I actually heard Ned’s voice in my head. I promise you will too.

6. (Detailed) tips and tricks for when you want to move out but you’re broke af.

7. A list of very helpful safety tips for everyone, not just women to follow.

8. A diagram that explains what gender equality is or should really be about. It’s written a bit aggressively and there are color stick figures, but it makes some very strong points.

9. Neil deGrasse Tyson’s epic and perfect response to a tweet that made fun of women.