10 Cute & Easy Halloween Costumes For Girls

Calling all my witches to the front please!

14

Halloween is approaching fast, and that means it's time to start thinking of ideas for a costume!!! I have so many ideas for what to be, especially because I love thinking of clever, funny, and creative costumes! Whether you like to keep it PG or rated R, there's no shame here! If you love Halloween as much as I do, definitely take a look at these costume ideas!

1. Masked Killer from The Purge 

Yesyesyes. I'm 90% I'm going as this for Halloween. It's so easy to grab a really bizarre mask, spray some fake blood on ripped clothes, and choose your 'weapon'.

2. Joyce Byers 

Some 80's style clothing, some battery powered rainbow lights, and a lot of powerful vocal cords to scream, "WILL??????" is all you need to complete this one.

3. Sam

Okay first off, if you haven't seen this movie GO RIGHT NOW AND WATCH THAT. I loved this movie, and really you could be any character. They're all equally as scary. However, my favorite was Sam. Sam is the little lurker that follows behind every death in the movie.

4. Disney princess 

Where are all of my Disney lovers? Maybe you want to be the kid-approved version of your favorite gal, but maybe not. You do you, boo boo.

5. An emotion from Inside Out

Pick your favorite (or most relatable) emotion and do it up!

6. The seasons.

These costumes always look so cute in the end. You could wear dresses, shorts, or pants and either way it turns out amazing.

7. Cher

Okay can I just say that I went to the party in WDW and someone was dressed like this?? Like....Heels and all. I still pray for that girl. If you're gonna do this costume when walking around, definitely sub out the heels.

8. Kim Possible

My favorite childhood show!!! Bonus points if you have a Ron Stoppable!!!

9. Boo

I did this for a Halloween party at work one year, it was adorable! You could either do her as the monster costume or her in her normal outfit.

10. Sandy

I've always wanted to be her for Halloween. From the leather pants to red heels, she's the perfect person to play dress-up as!