10 Great Christmas Gifts For When You Have NO Idea What To Get

Most of these are under $20!

12

Now that Christmas is practically upon us, here are some fun gift ideas for when you have absolutely no idea to get!

Redbubble stickers

These are great! You can put them on water bottles, laptops, guitar cases, or your car, and you can get them in different sizes and finishes (transparent, matte, glossy)! And most designs are available on other items, like tee shirts or hoodies! And they've got a sticker of practically everything! College students? Covered. Sports fans? Covered. VSCO Girls? Covered.

Hydroflask

Now you've got to get something for the person you're shopping for to put their new stickers on! Hydroflasks, on top of being fantastic quality water bottles, come in a million combinations of colors, shapes, and sizes!

AirPods case

For the person in your life who always drops their AirPods, a case is a perfect idea! You could get a more plain one, or something more fun like a Nutella jar case (which is my personal fav)!

Scratch-off movie poster

A scratch off poster of 100 popular movies! After you've watched, you can scratch off the gold to reveal a picture or image representing the film!

Tortilla blanket

Ever wanted to be literally wrapped into a blanket burrito? Well now you, or whoever you're shopping for, can!

The Comfy

It's a sweatshirt and a blanket, all in one, PERFECT for your friend or family member who is perpetually cold!

Scratch-off world map

If your friends aren't big on movies, but they love to travel, then get them a scratch off world map, where they can subtly brag about all the places they've been!

Squishmallows

These are the cutest, plushiest stuffies i have EVER seen. And there's a stuffed version of literally everything! My personal favorites are the polar bear, dragon, and Chewbacca!

Scrunchies

I am literally obsessed with scrunchies, and cannot prevent myself from buying every one I see, so if you know someone who also has a love for scrunchies, get them a giant pack of them for less than $10! There are packs of 50-75 of them, in every color imaginable!

Buzzed drinking game

For my friends shopping for people 21+, the game Buzzed, which is like if Cards Against Humanity and Truth or Dare had a baby that was a drinking game. It never fails to turn any tailgate or Zoom call, for that matter, into a fun time!