10 Gifts For The Makeup Lover In Your Life

Happy shopping!

18
E.g via Alysa Bajenaru

We all know at least one person who loves to spend time primping and prepping themselves in front of the mirror using the finest makeup products.

But it can be hard to differentiate what products are good from those that aren't when you don't use makeup yourself. Here is a list of 10 products that you can gift to that makeup lover in your life while guaranteeing they are receiving quality products.

1. Better Than Sex Mascara

Inspired by the curves of a woman's body, the hourglass shaped brush on this mascara packs a serious punch that maximizes its coating performance. One coat and your lashes will be defined, full, and gorgeous. Add a few more coats for an even more dramatic and multidimensional look.

$23.00

2. Urban Decay's Naked Palette

If you're looking for a palette with colors you can use every day, but still whip out for special events this is the palette for you. With 12 beautiful shades ranging from peachy pinks to sultry black, this palette offers a wide range of looks. Each color is packed with highly pigmented shades that allow you to create any look you could imagine. From a beachy babe to a dramatic smoky eye, the possibilities are endless.

$54.00

3. Kat Von D's tattoo liner

This liquid liner is perfect for creating high-pigment precise lines that won't fade, crack, or melt throughout your busy day. The superfine brush is perfect for fluid application without fraying its tip.

$20.00

4. Too faced- Chocolate Bar palette

This gorgeous 16 matte and shimmer palette is inspired by everyone's favorite treat...chocolate! It was formulated with real cocoa powder and even smells like chocolate. While it does include neutral and warm shades, the palette also has some pops of color including candied violet and strawberry bon bon. Perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth!

$49.00

5. Urban Decay- Makeup setting spray

There's nothing worse than spending an hour on your makeup only to find it smudging off, flaking, or fading a few hours later. With this Urban Decay makeup setting spray, you can almost guarantee that your makeup will last all day or night without melting, cracking, fading, or settling into lines. There's even options for anyone with oily or dry skin.

$31.00

6. Anastasia Beverly Hills- beauty express brow kit

This kit has everything you need to keep your brows looking flawless on the go. This kit includes the Brow Powder Duo, Brow Wax, Stencils, an Angled Brow Brush, and even a mirror.

$39.50

7. Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick

This classic favorite will be sure to leave you satisfied with its highly pigmented matte red color. One of the lipsticks that made Mac famous, will continue to be a timeless staple in everyone's makeup bag.

$17.00

8. Makeup Eraser Cloth

Say goodbye to oily makeup removers, cotton balls, and harsh chemicals. This gentle makeup remover cloth erases all types of makeup using its polyester blend. Free of chemicals, this is perfect for saving money on makeup remover, transporting to and from, and removing makeup without leaving behind residue. And! It lasts a thousand washes! Just spritz it with some warm water and you're ready to go.

$20.00

9. Tarte- Radiance Ritual Travel Set

This kit is perfect for the makeup lover on the go who wants to remain refreshed and fabulous. It includes the Sea Deep Dive Cleansing Gel, Rainforest of the Sea Marine Boosting Mist, Rainforest of the Sea Drench Lip Splash Lipstick, Maracuja Oil, and Amazonian Clay highlighter. Keep your skin glowing while still looking natural. The best part? Tarte is vegan-friendly and cruelty free!

$32.00

10. Sephora- Sparkle and Shine Brush Set

This seven-piece brush set comes with all the brushes you will need to create any full face look. It includes a powder brush, small foundation brush, angled shadow brush, eye shadow brush, flat eyeliner brush, concealer brush, and brow comb. It also includes a sparkly glitter print pouch to store them in. This product is also cruelty-free!

$62.00

Happy shopping!