10 Fashion Winners Of 2017 Oscars

10 Fashion Winners Of 2017 Oscars

Everyone on the carpet was a winner, but some took it home.

28
10 Fashion Winners Of 2017 Oscars
Pinkvilla

It's the event we've all been waiting for. This year's Oscar's put forth some of the best films of 2016/2017. From "La La Land" to "Hidden Figures" to "Lion", the night was filled with talent and emotion as each film and actor/actress took home the mighty award.

But besides the incredible acting, the style on the red carpet was breathtaking.

Here are the Top 10 Looks that stood out on the carpet:

1. Janelle Monae - Elie Saab

Feathered couture that is simply breathtaking with the embroidering, jewels, and earthly dark tones.

2. Taraji P Henson - Alberta Ferretti

Hands down, best look of the night. The sweetheart neckline with the diamond necklace and blue velvet dress is the perfect combination for one of the most elegant nights of the award season.

3. Karlie Kloss - Stella McCartney

The white gown is a great color to contrast with the carpet and the soft curls and light makeup makes this look be so elegant and old Hollywood. Also, the blue ribbon as an accessory to support the organization ACLU is a bold statement.

4. Viola Davis - Armani Privé Vermillio

This custom made silk cady gown shows the effortless beauty Viola radiates on the carpet. The bold red compliments her skin tone and each year, she kills it with her bold colors on the carpet.

5. Brie Larson - Oscar de la Renta

Last year, her dress was phenomenal for her first Oscar win, but this year, she went bold and showed a much more sexier side that is incredibly simple, but fierce.

6. Auli'i Cravalho - Rubin Singer

The voice of "Moana", Auli'i Cravalho, could not have picked a better dress for her first Oscar's red carpet. She looks RADIANT and happy.

7. Ruth Negga - Valentino

The accessories are INCREDIBLE. The lace and victorian neckline screams Valentino. It is a delicate and classy dress that makes her look like a Victorian princess.

8. Halle Berry - Versace

The hair makes this outfit. It is free and expressive over anything on the carpet. The beading is exquisite and the gown fits her body perfectly.

9. Scarlett Johansson - Alaia

The spring tones of this gown is perfect for her skin tone and the hair compliments the perfect neckline for the patterned gown.

10. Sunny Pawar

Hands DOWN THE CUTEST LOOK. GIVE ALL AWARDS TO HIM.