11 Famous Chi Omegas

11 Famous Chi Omegas

11614
11 Famous Chi Omegas

As sisters of Chi Omega, we have a great deal to be proud of. Between being the largest sorority in the world, raising nearly 10 million dollars for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and representing many respectable ideals, it's easy to understand why many famous figures, celebrities, and notable women are Chi Omegas. 

Here's a list of some famous Chi O alumnae (for pure bragging rights only).

1. Lucy Liu

Famous actress; notable films include Kill Bill and Charlie's Angels.

2. Harper Lee

Author of the Pulitzer Prize–winning novel, To Kill a Mockingbird.

3. Melissa Claire Egan 

Actress on All My Children and The Young and the Restless.

4. Beth Moore 

Famous Christian author and evangelist.

5. Susan Athey

Renowned American economist, current Stanford professor, and former Harvard professor.

6. Christine Brennan

American sports columnist and TV/radio commentator for ABC, CNN, NPR, and Fox Sports Radio.

7. Angela Kinsey

Actress; best known for her role as "Angela" on The Office.

8. Mary Ann Mobley

Former "Miss America" (1959), actress, and TV personality.

9. Annie Mumolo

Film producer of Bridesmaids and Actress; best known for role as "Laurie" in About a Boy.

10. Blanche Lincoln

Famous US Senator from Arkansas and youngest woman ever elected to the Senate.

11. Catt Sadler

E! News Correspondent and entertainment personality.