10 Fall Date Ideas For You And Your S.O. To Spice Up Your Romance Like A PSL

You'll be FALLing in love with your significant other all over again.

91

1. Plan a picnic with a fall scented candle, baked cinnamon apples, matching fall outfits.

With everything 2020 has thrown at us, being able to plan a picnic with your significant other is the perfect way to decompress. Some great sites around Southwest Florida include Estero Park, Koreshan State Historic Park, and Riverside Park. Take this time to bond with your significant other in a quaint and intimate setting.

2. Visit a fall festival in your area. Remember to wear a mask and social distance, of course.

Pumpkin Patches are some of the cutest places to visit, especially if you are looking to take cute fall pictures for your Instagram profile! Most of the fall festivals around my area include hayrides, jars of honey, and even haunted trails!

https://pumpkinpatchesandmore.org/FLpwest.php

3. Carve and paint pumpkins!

This is one of the activities I am most excited about this season! I have never carved my own pumpkin or even painted a pumpkin, so I am extremely stoked about getting to do this. I can't wait to make pumpkin seeds and put my decorated pumpkin outside as decoration, too!

4. Come Up With a Door Decorating Contest.

Since COVID has taken over most activities, something my family and I have come up with this week is to decorate the doors in our house before Halloween. This way, my younger brother can Trick-or-Treat and not miss out on that this year! Have your significant other help out with the effort, too!

5. Paint Cute Fall Decor For Each Other's Rooms

A few days ago, my boyfriend and I made a Target run to choose cute decorations to paint for each other. He got me a spider and I chose a wooden skull to paint on. He went with the traditional black spooky spider and I chose to paint something that reflected the Mexican side of my culture for Dia De Los Muertos!

6. Go On A Target Run and Make Each Other a Spooky Basket!

If you don't love Target runs, then this probably isn't the best idea. Let's face it, though. Who doesn't love Target runs? Cool ideas for this date include a fall scented candle, candy, and chocolate (we all know that Reese's Cups dominate this time of year). You can also include fall activity books, a cute pair of socks from Target's beloved dollar section, and fall window clings.

7. Sprint to Starbucks for a Fall Treat!

Starbucks is always a great treat with your significant other, especially during the fall. Since I don't drink coffee, Caramel apple spice is my go-to, and it tastes exactly like apple cider! Pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin frappuccinos, and salted caramel mochas are also yummy! If you're looking for a delicious treat to eat, then I would suggest a pumpkin cream cheese muffin, a cheese danish, and pumpkin bread!

8. Have a Halloween movie night!

It is now the perfect time to sit down with a comfy blanket, warm cup of apple cider, and popcorn. Make some time for classic movies! A few examples of perfect movies include "Beetlejuice", "Hocus Pocus", "Casper", "The Nightmare Before Christmas", "Corpse Bride", "Monster House", "Edward Scissorhands", and "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"! If you prefer to go the scary route, some of my favorites are "The Conjuring", "Anabelle", "Carrie", "IT", "Lights Out", "The Invisible Man", "In The Tall Grass", and "Pet Sematary"!

9. Attend Busch Garden's Howl-of-Scream

Busch Gardens becomes a complete scare-zone every year and this year is different because the fear will be more socially-distanced than that of other years. Along with being in the park at night, you can ride the rollercoasters in the dark and even enjoy all the specialty Dia De Los Muertos food and drinks!

10. Come Up With Couples Halloween Costumes!

We all know some of the classic duos for Halloween: Danny and Sandy from "Grease", devil and angel, and even killer clowns. Halloween is the best time to get those photo opportunities with your significant other, and this year is no different! While outrageous parties are not an option this year, it's still awesome that we get to come up with something as awesome and simple as this!