10 Episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S for 10 G.R.E.A.T Years

Okay, so maybe theres more than just 10 best episodes

46

23 years ago, on September 22nd, 1994, the legendary sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S first premiered. Although I was not there for its begining, thanks to netflix I was able to watch it 23 years later and experience just how amazing it was. After watching all 236 episodes several times, I can officially compose a list of the ten most memorable episodes:

S01E07 The One with the Blackout

Because who doesn't love to watch our favorite cast go through a blackout and Chandler Bing get stuck in an ATM vestibule with a hot model.

S02E07 The One Where Ross Finds Out

Probably one of my all time favorite episodes, and in my opinion where Ross and Rachel first started. The episode in which he has to make the choice between Rachel and Julie, and like we all hoped, he chooses Rachel.

S04E01 The One with the Jellyfish

The 4th season starts with everyone coming back from the beach and a happy, back together, Rachel and Ross. But by the end of the episode, they get into an argument in which Ross will not take the responsibility for cheating on Rachel while they were ON A BREAK!

S04E24 The One with Ross's Wedding: Part 2

In this episode, Not only does Ross say Rachel's name at the alter instead of Emily's, but this night is the start of Monica and Chandler, and who isn't obsessed with them???

S05E09 The One with Ross's Sandwich

Ross lashes out when he finds out that someone has stolen his thanksgiving leftovers sandwich with the special gravy soaker, soon to find out that because of his anger "issues" he gets suspended from his job.

S05E14 The One Where Everybody Finds Out

After months of keeping Monica and Chandler's relationship a secret from the rest of the friends, in this episode they all slowly begin to find out, but not before trying to hide that they don't know that we know that they know we know.

S06E25 The One with the Proposal: Part 2

In this adorable classic, Monica and Chandler get engaged after going through all the rough patches in the episode including Richard who suddenly comes back and for a second makes us worry that it might be the end of Monica and Chandler, but luckily it all works out.

S09E08 The One with Rachel's Other Sister

Out of all ten seasons, I can say that this is my favorite thanksgiving episode because of all the drama and the humor that comes with Jill, Rachel's other sister.

S10E02 The One Where Ross Is Fine

I think I've rewached this episode at least ten times just because I think Ross is so funny in this and honestly I probably cried from laughing at least once during this episode.

S10E17 The Last One: Part 1 & Part 2

Nobody can argue that this is definitly the most memorable episode of all ten seasons, As well as a great way to end this show. All the plots come to a happy end, and everything resolves itself and leaves us with tears down our eyes and a smile on our lips.

So to everyone who took the time to read this, i recommend that if you haven't yet, you take a month off from school or work and just bang the whole show out because I promise, you will not regret it. And if you already have then just rewatch it, because I promise you will laugh and cry just as many times again.