Having trouble talking to your crush? Here are 10 easy ways to break the ice.
1. If you are missing part of your finger, ask them if they want to see it.
2. Send a good GIF or meme.
[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F01%2F09%2F636195358578656999-1753244952_dance_moves_3_xalext.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=762&h=d4ce25d44cb330b8ac4abd3894e967a011d21bdf64f2236024b7f006815a9fe4&size=980x&c=1378379331 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F01%252F09%252F636195358578656999-1753244952_dance_moves_3_xalext.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D762%26h%3Dd4ce25d44cb330b8ac4abd3894e967a011d21bdf64f2236024b7f006815a9fe4%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1378379331%22%7D" expand=1]
3. Accept their requests on social media.
4. Invite them to a school function.
5. Sit down and have a chat with them, get to know them.
6. Ask them if they've ever seen The Godfather.
7. Make very small conversation when you pass by them.
8. Invite your person of interest out to dinner.
9. Ask about their music preferences, you could share similar tastes.
10. And finally, you could invite them to some coffee.