10 Easy Recipes for College Students

10 Easy Recipes for College Students

Quick, easy, AND delicious? Does it get any better than that?

47
10 Easy Recipes for College Students

Don't have a kitchen but not looking to eat the same old dining hall food? Don't worry! It is in fact possible to make delicious comfort food right from your dorm room. You'll just need a few simple ingredients and most importantly, a microwave.

Scrambled Eggs in a microwave

Never skip breakfast again! This quick and easy scrambled eggs recipe will make sure you get your energy from the most important meal of the day.

All you'll need to do is:

1) Spray the microwavable cup or mug with nonstick cooking spray.

2) Crack open two eggs then add some shredded cheddar and some milk (and whatever else you prefer to add).

3) Put in the microwave and heat for 45 seconds. Take out and stir then place back in for another 45 seconds.

(Add salt and pepper to taste)

Quesadillas

I would make a quesadilla pun, but it'd just be too cheesy.

All you'll need to do is:

1) Lay down a tortilla on a microwave safe plate and add shredded cheese (you can also add other ingredients such as black beans, left over meat, and vegetables if you have/choose to).

2) Cover the tortilla in a paper towel and heat for 1-1.5 minutes.

Serve with sour cream and salsa.

Baked Potatoes

Delicious comfort food right in your dorm in just minutes. Does it get any better than that?

All you'll need to do is:

1) Wash potato thoroughly and prick many times with a fork.

2) Wrap it in a paper towel and microwave for 5 minutes. Then, flip it over and microwave again for 5 minutes. (You'll know it's done when you can poke the fork all the way through the center with ease).

3) Add your favorite toppings and voila!

Pasta (also Knorr pasta sides)

Who says you need a pot and stove to make pasta? Knorr pasta sides make it super easy for college students to eat delicious pasta right in their dorms!

All you'll need to do is:

1) In a microwave safe bowl, add in one cup of water, a half cup of milk, some butter or margarine. (Every package has specific instructions on the back that are quick and easy to follow).

2) Heat for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.

Bacon

This recipe will definitely not go bacon your heart..

All you'll need to do is:

1) Place 2-3 sheets of paper towels on a microwave safe plate.

2) Put desired amount of bacon strips on top making sure not to overlap.

3) Put another piece of paper towel on top of the bacon and heat for 4-6 minutes.

Nachos

This is definitely nacho cheese, but I guess I'm willing to share.

All you'll need to do is:

1) Arrange nachos on microwave safe place and top with ground beef (or beans) and cheese.

2) Heat for 1-1.5 minutes.

Serve with desired toppings.

Brownies or Cake

Even on your busiest day, there's always time for cake.

All you'll need to do is:

1) Spray a microwavable mug with non-stick cooking spray.

2) Add about 6-8 tablespoons of your cake mix in the cup.

3) Next add some oil and water and make sure to mix thoroughly.

4) Add in one egg and mix well.

5) Heat for 4-5 minutes or until done.

Mac n Cheese

If you're tired of eating the fake cheese powder in easy mac but are still craving delicious mac n cheese, this quick and easy recipe will be sure to make your tummy happy.

All you'll need to do is:

1) Add water and macaroni in microwavable cup and heat for about 2 minutes or until pasta is al dente.

2) Stir in milk, shredded cheese, and some butter.

3) Add in salt and pepper to taste.

Rice Krispie Treats

3 ingredients. 1 minute. Immeasurable happiness.

All you'll need to do is:

1) Add some marshmallows and butter in a microwave safe bowl for 2-3 minutes. Stir until smooth.

2) Add in rice krispie cereal and mix well.

Pure deliciousness.

Grilled Cheese

This recipe gets just a bit tricky because it also requires a toaster oven. But hey, a quick easy way to make ooey gooey grilled cheese without a stove still sounds like a win to me!

All you'll need to do is:

1) Toast your pieces of bread in the toaster.

2) Spread a little butter and add pieces of cheese between the slices of bread.

3) Cover in paper towel and heat for 15-20 seconds or until cheese is melted.