10 Disney Movies Turning 10 This Year

10 Disney Movies Turning 10 This Year

HSM2 might be 10 years older, but Zac Efron can't have aged a day
151

It seems like just yesterday everyone was getting ready to watch these movies premiere. Everyone on your couch, curled up in pajama pants with your hair way too straightened, eating popcorn even though your orthodontist had told you that you shouldn't, yelling at your siblings when they tried to join the viewing party. Yeah, it's really been ten years since all of that, and these movies prove it.

1. High School Musical 2

Yes, it's been that long since you've wanted to work at a country club. Now that you've had actual summer jobs? Not as exciting.

2. Ratatouille

Come on, you would love to have a rat cook gourmet food for you.

3. The Game Plan

The Rock is still an attractive man and Madison Pettis is super pretty. Would I object to a reunion sequel where Madison has a kid who wants The Rock to coach their team? Absolutely not.

4. Meet The Robinsons

No other movie has made science fairs look this cool. Or time travel. Or dinosaurs. This was pretty much the movie that made everything look cooler.

5. Bridge to Terabithia

You know there wasn't a dry eye in the room when this movie was playing. You cried, your parents cried, if your dog was in the room it probably cried too.

6. Underdog

You may have forgotten this movie existed, or maybe it's your favorite movie, but it was pretty great.

7. Enchanted

Ten years ago you judged Robert Phillip/Patrick Dempsey for being pessimistic. But in 2017 he's probably the most relatable character.

8. Jump In

I want everyone to remember and rejoice about this movie, it was a national treasure. Speaking of national treasures...

9. National Treasure

This movie made you question everything you had learned about museums and the government. Also, you thought about it last year when the Nicholas Cage memes were in full effect.

10. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Is there anything better than Elizabeth Swann in this movie? The answer is arguably: absolutely not.