1. Order made to order eggs – and pizza. You can get personal pizzas from Lowry and you can get their crusts stuffed. It’s so worth it.
2. Crush berries from the dessert section and put them on your spinach or salad, and top it with sunflower seeds or almonds, also from the dessert section.
3. Dip your celery sticks in the peanut butter cups from the bagel station and they taste less sour and gross.
4. Put chocolate chips and granola on top of your yogurt for a healthy delicious snack.
5. Mix your drinks – I usually mix the juices with lemonade but I’ve seen people mix PowerAde and orange juice. Also if you have no Flex for a mocha you can get a to-go mug and go 3 parts hot chocolate, 1 part coffee.
6. Order a chicken sandwich with cheese and pile bacon on it.
7. Make a waffle sandwich – make 1 waffle in Kitt and put meat, cheese and veggies in between the two waffle halves.
8. Take a couple of bags of oyster crackers for on the go snacks.
9. Get a little ketchup thing and put nacho cheese in it to dip your fries in.
10. Make quesadillas in the panini press with multiple types of cheese.
Be creative and try new things!