Things That Are Very Different Between Freshmen & Seniors

10 Things That Are Completely Different Between Freshmen And Seniors

I think us seniors can easily relate.

910

If you're like me and can see the obvious differences between freshman and seniors, here are seven things that might give you a laugh:

1. Getting out of bed.

Freshman: Wakes up 2 hours before class, does their makeup, picks out a cute outfit.

Senior: Wakes up 30 minutes before class and throws on some gym shorts that probably need to be washed.

2. Attitude on the first day of school.

Freshman: "I can't wait to see who's in my classes and to meet my professors!:

Senior: "I wish it was still summer."

3. School supplies.

Freshman: Pencils, pens, dry erase markers, post it notes, six notebooks, four binders, and a partridge in a pair tree.

Senior: iPhone and a charger.

4. Tiredness.

Freshman: Awake, ready to party, stays up until 2a.m. and wakes up for their 8a.m.

Senior: Goes to bed at 9p.m. and wakes up at noon.

5. Alcohol intake.

Freshman: Three to four beers, feeling pretty good.

Senior: Five shots of something extra strong and feeling nothing.

6. Listening to your professor.

Freshman: "Wow, this is really cool and interesting."

Senior: "What they hell are they talking about?"

7. Forgetting about an assignment.

Freshman: "Oh my gosh, I'm going to fail."

Senior: "Oh well, better luck next time."

8. Parking.

Freshman: Parks in the areas their parking pass permits them to.

Senior: Parks in illegal spots and gets at least one parking ticket a week.

9. Eating.

Freshman: "Let's get something from the dining hall."

Senior: "I'd rather starve than eat anything from the dining hall."

10. Seeing a dog on campus.

Freshman: Freaks out and cries tears of joy.

Senior: Freaks out and cries tears of joy.

I hope you all can relate the way I can!