10 Delicate & Meaningful Tattoo Ideas You'll Fall in Love With

Simple Yet Bold

27281

This past Saturday, I spontaneously decided to get a tattoo with my best friend. Her and I both have always wanted to get a heart on our wrists, so we figured..."WHY THE HELL NOT. LET'S GO!" A lot of people always say that when you get your first tattoo, it becomes addicting. THEY WERE RIGHT. I am a big fan of delicate, minimalist tattoos, and I have spent the past couple of days looking at these types of tattoos for me to get in the future.

(This is my heart tattoo. I'm in love with it)

Here are a few of my favorite minimalist tattoo ideas you will want to get immediately:

Galaxy

I have a major fascination with everything in the night sky. So why not put it on your body permanently? ;) There is something so beautiful and lovely about the simplicity of dots lined up and connected with little stars.

Up Arrow

I love that this is so small, but representative of so many things in life. If you are feeling sad or discouraged, just look down at your arm for a reminder that things will get better. Keep your chin held high. Keep looking up.

Sun & Moon

I think putting the sun on one heel and the moon on the other not only represents balance, but it also says that the night won’t last forever. No matter what, the sun will always rise. That’s a good way to look at life.

So It Goes

No matter what situation is thrown your way, life goes on. Why not put a reminder of that on your arm?

Bow

This one is just so feminine and cute. I think this could represent your inner child. It shows that your soul will never really grow up.

Lotus Flower

“Growing from the mud, and blooming towards the sky, a lotus symbolizes purity, spiritual awakening, revival, and fortune.”

Quadruple Heart

This can represent four different important people in your life, or just the all-around love you have for yourself or for your life.

Keep the Faith

When in doubt, remember that God is always looking out for you.

Initial

One letter can represent a lot. By putting your first initial or the initial of someone you care deeply about on your body, it can represent the deep love and respect that you have for yourself or someone in your life.

Let It Be

“When I find myself in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom: let it be.”

Wanderlust

Through the outline of an airplane, this tattoo showcases your lust for life and adventure. It is so simple, but so powerful.