10 Creative Ways To Plant Succulents

10 Creative Ways To Plant Succulents

Be ready to look up some tutorials because these are pretty cute.

137
10 Creative Ways To Plant Succulents
Google

1. Wood Planters.

You can be creative with one. It could be anything from a wooden box...

...to a hollowed out piece of wood.

2. Tea Tins

If you are a tea drinker, or you know a tea drinker then this one is right up your ally. You could even by the tea and put the tea into a separate container to use the tin sooner. These won't take a lot of work and will be pretty inexpensive. Not to mention that vintage look.

3. Shells

This one's a bit out there but scroll down, give it a chance.

4. Cork Magnets

5. Books

If you can destroy a book without crying go for it, just.... be gentle. They do look nice.

6. Frames

Hey, your succulents are so pretty they should be in a picture. Also, who doesn't want a verticle garden?

7. Brick

Bricks aren't normally something you display but come on, how cool does this look.

8. Berry Basket

9. Cigar Boxes

I'm not saying you should smoke a whole box of cigars but I am telling you so scour amazon, thrift shops, or your grandparent's attic.

10. Tea Cups

This one might be the cutest one ever. But that's just my opinion.