Now that Nolaween is over, you may be worried that November in New Orleans will seem like a bore in comparison. Have no fear—here's this month's list of awesome artists coming to NOLA:
1. Sia with Miguel and AlunaGeorge, November 3, Smoothie King Center
Come see this amazingly talented Aussie perform her popular hits along with some fab openers. This unique genre of music is sure to have you singing along. Get your tickets here.
2. Phantogram, November 3, Joy Theater
Not a fan of Sia's? Your Thursday night can still be exciting. This duo from New York is sure to please you with their electronic and alternative beats. Get your tickets here.
3. Perpetual Groove, November 4, The Howlin' Wolf
Like jam bands? Click here to get funky with these guys for just $17.50 plus fees.
4. Evanescence, November 6, Saenger Theatre
I'm sure you remember these guys back from the childhood years, with their hits like Bring Me To Life. Click here to get a blast from the past.
5. Keri Hilson, November 6, 2016
Channel your inner diva and outer pretty girl with Keri's Pretty Girls Rock Party. Get your tickets here.
6. Waka Flocka Flame, November 10, Republic New Orleans
Get your rap fix and support a great cause- a portion of ticket sales will go to Tulane Kappa Sigma Fraternity's Military Heroes Campaign. Oh, and come ready to get dirty- it's a paint party! Get your tickets here.
7. Mia Borders and Dumpstaphunk, November 11, Tipitina's
Come see these New Orleans natives get down and funky at one of the coolest music venues in all of NOLA. Get your tickets here.
8. Sexual Thunder with Sexy Dex and the Fresh, November 11, One Eyes Jacks
Another NOLA native band that likes to jam and get funky. Get your tickets for $12 in advance here, or for $15 at the door.
Come see these Australian twin DJs rock the Metropolitan on Thanksgiving Eve. Get your tickets here.
10. The Soul Rebels, November 26, Blue Nile
Dance all night to this awesome brass band. And since you're already on Frenchman, treat yourself to some late night Dat Dog. Get your tickets at the door.