The 10 Best Comfort Foods To Die For

The 10 Best Comfort Foods To Die For

Just remember, stressed backwards is DESSERTS

95
The 10 Best Comfort Foods To Die For

Didn't hear your alarm clock go off? Late to work? Wore two different shoes to school? Broke up with your lover? Just having a bad day, huh! Well, don't be sad, grab these ten comfort foods and I bet you, before you even know it, these cheesy foods and indulgent desserts will have you jumping for joy!

1. Baked Mac and Cheese

C'mon, no one can resist a good baked mac and cheese! It's like Kraft's mac and cheese, but for adults, so it definitely has class.

2. Cheese Fries

Cheese fries are really to die for. Just look at all that cheesy goodness (and overlook the carb overload, ha!).

3. Fudge Brownies

Nothing like some old-fashioned fudge brownies with a cold glass of milk on the side. DELISH!

4. Chicken Tenders

Not one to take risks and try new foods? Don't worry, grab some chicken tenders with the condiment of your choice and your good to go! Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

5. Bacon, Egg and Cheese Bagel

Here's one to all my New Yorkers out there! Oh yea, a BEC (bacon, egg, and cheese) on an everything bagel with coffee as you ride the NYC train for an 8am class or work shift is living the life.

6. Pizza

This is a given. People who don't like pizza? Weirdos.

7. Grilled Cheese

I used to eat these all the time when I was younger, so a slammin' grilled cheese is always my jam!

8. Pancakes

The most perfect breakfast food, especially with some bananas and blueberries on top! Can never resist a trip to IHOP!

9. Mozzarella Sticks

Mozzarella sticks, or cheese sticks if you prefer, make everyone a little more happier.

10. Ice Cream (especially in a cone, duh!)

The classic ice cream cone, specifically on a hot day in the summer! There's just no better way to cool down!