10 Things College Students Do In Their Free Time

There are some activities college students can always make time for
2670

Before I began college, I imagined I'd have no free time. It seemed as if college students were always busy doing something important and efficient with their lives. However, now that I myself am a college student, I can see my thoughts were completely wrong. College students can go days at a time without having to study, do homework, or even (while I do not recommend it) attend class. With all this free time on our hands, there are several activities we college students enjoy participating in to pass the time away.

1. Eating... a lot.

Get asked to go eat lunch two times in one day? Why not? It's not like you had anything going on anyways. College students have access to free food all over campus, and you can bet we are going to take advantage of that.

2. Spending money we don't have.

Two things go hand in hand when you're a college student: constantly needing to purchase something and constantly being broke.

3. Staying up all night binge watching Netflix.

College students see finishing a whole season of a TV series in a week as an opportunity, not a challenge.

4. Taking naps.

Since we're up all night watching Netflix, we must find other times in the day to catch up on sleep.

5. Scrolling through social media.

If you don't share at least one cute puppy video on Facebook a day are you really a college student?

6. Going out.

Much of a college student's free time can also be spent attending parties.

7. Having FOMO when we decide not to go out.

Sometimes, when college students decide to spend their free time binge-watching Netflix and scrolling through social media, they regret the decision to stay in for the night and develop FOMO, also known as fear of missing out.

8. Questioning what we are doing with our life.

Are you really in college if you don't have a breakdown every now and then about what you are going to do when you get out into the real world?

9. Complaining.

"Oh, you had two tests today? I had two test AND an essay due today. I win."

10. Procrastinating.

Watch and learn as we manage to pull all nighters in the library and write a 10 page paper in a matter of hours.