10 Cheesy Things You Face When Your Name is Bri

Like the Cheese, Minus the E

261

For those reading who are not named Bri, I want to provide some supplemental background info about the origins of the name before we jump into the logistics.

Bri, often stemmed from the name Brianna or Brielle, is of Greek origin meaning ‘vine’. Bri’s heyday was in 97’, with a popularity ranking of #853; it is currently ranked #1,754. The name itself has one syllable and rhymes with the number three.

According to the heavily researched information above, Bri has no affiliation with cheese, other than its phonetic, which just so happens to be a revered French cheese. Because there is only one letter separating a living thing from a cheese, I want to sift through the rubbish and clarify some common homogenizations that Bri’s encounter.

I’ll try to keep this brief...

1. No, we were not named in honor of a cheese so think twice before you add that e after the i, friend.2. Our favorite music is not R&Brie.3. Brie is not our favorite cheese, but a heavy hitter for sure.4. It is not necessary to yell “de brie is falling!” when we take a tumble.5. You’re often compared to the Camembert.Bye.6. You are not actually the queen of cheese.7. We will not Brie Yours, not even on Valentine’s Day.8. We are only mildly brielliant.9. “You gotta’ brie kidding me?” You’ve got to be kidding me is correct.10. We are not best paired with Chardonnay.