10 Businesses That We NEED In Tuscaloosa

Please, T-Town?

5
drmillerlg / Flickr

1. A Bagel Shop

Can we just take a moment to realize that we do not have a bagel shop in Tuscaloosa...? Seriously, a bagel joint would thrive on or near campus.

2. An Apple Store

There is nothing worse than having a broken computer or phone and having to drive all of the way to Birmingham to get it fixed, please Apple?

3. A Donut Shop

Krispy Kreme and Dunkin' Donuts are great, but there is something about a donut shop that hand makes their donuts every single morning. Maybe not the most important thing, but we could definitely benefit from it.

4. More Authentic Mexican Restaurants

Maybe this is just the inner Californian in me coming out, but I definitely thing we need more authentic Mexican restaurants in T-Town. Ones that don't douse everything in queso and sour cream. Maybe? Possibly?

5. A Grilled Cheese Restaurant

Grilled cheese is taking the world by storm and every college town should have a place to take care of those cheesy cravings. Melt anyone?

6. A Trader Joes

Trader Joes is the holy land of inexpensive, healthy food. Tuscaloosa needs one, and they need one fast.

So, Tuscaloosa, maybe, possibly we could get one, or two, or all of these places?!

>