Everyone has a little soft spot for catchy boy band tunes, whether they are willing to admit it or not. I mean come on, nothing feels better than screaming the words to 'Bye Bye Bye' at the top of your lungs when you're driving down the highway. Boy bands are our corny gift to the world and I have to say, it hurts pretty damn bad when their fifteen minutes of fame is up.

So here's a few of our favorite throwback Thursday jams to brighten your day a little bit:

1. NSYNC

I don’t know about you, but in fourth grade, I don’t think I owned an article of clothing without an NSYNC members face on it. I not-so-secretly jam to them to this day.

2. One Direction

This wound is still fresh. It feels as if the beautiful British boy band ended just as quickly as it began.

3. The Jonas Brothers

I don’t care how much you claim to hate The Jonas Brothers -- deep down you probably love them a little bit. I mean, come on, Nick and Joe are still kind of relevant and someone gave Kevin a TV show.

4. O-Town

Everyone sang ‘All or Nothing’ into their hairbrush at least once. Everyone.

5. 98 Degrees

90s Nick Lachey, mmmmmm.

6. The Wanted

Nothing will make you think of summer quite like listening to "Glad You Came" seven times in a row.

7. Boys Like Girls

THROOOOOW IT AWAY!

8. [The old] Blink 182

I’ll be the first one to say California is great, but I’ll also be the first to say there will never be anything as good as classic Blink.

9. The Beatles

Do I really need to explain myself here?

10. Hanson

Because 'MMMBop' will never die.