10 Bible Verses For Heavy Hearts

10 Bible Verses For Heavy Hearts

God's got you.
14797

Life is hard, and trying to live life without the help of God makes it that much harder. God is capable of much more than we could ever imagine. My prayer is that you find strength in at least one of these verses and cling to it when you feel like giving up. God gave us these words to rely on and when we reflect on them, life becomes a little easier to handle. I promise, if you read these with an open heart, you will feel God's peace.

1. Micah 7:7

"But me, I'm not giving up, I'm waiting for God to make things right."

2. 1 Peter 5:10

"And after you've suffered a little while, the God of all grace will himself—restore, confirm, strengthen and establish you."

3. Ephesians 6:10

"Finally, be strong in The Lord and His almighty power."

4. Psalm 55:22

"Pile your troubles on God's shoulders—He will carry your load, He will help you out."

5. Psalm 27:1

"Light, space, zest—that's God! So, with God on my side, I'm afraid of no one and nothing."

6. Philippians 4:6-7

"Don't fret or worry, pray and the peace of God that transcends all understanding will guard your heart."

7. Romans 8:26-28

"The moment we get tired of waiting, God's spirit is along side, helping us. It doesn't matter how we pray—God knows us; better than ourselves. God works all things for the good of those who love Him."

8. 1 Peter 1:6

"So be truly glad there is wonderful joy ahead. Even though you have to endure many trials for a little while."

9. Isaiah 66:9

"I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born, says The Lord."

10. Ecclesiastes 3:11

"He has made everything beautiful in its time."

Amen.