Bible Verses For The One Who Feels Like There Is No Hope
Religion

10 Bible Verses For Someone Who Feels Like There Is No Hope

Whether you feel alone or not, the Lord is always here for you.

834
Courtney Prather

Less than a month ago, designer Kate Spade and celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain took their own lives in the same week. The tragic news went viral on the internet. There were mixed reactions towards people's posts, regarding the suicides. Many people tell others that if they are struggling, they should seek help and call a suicide hotline. It made me upset because I think people say that are missing the point. Mental illness is a very difficult battle. It silences people from reaching out because they are afraid of reaching and being silenced even more.

Whether you feel it or not, you are not alone. Your loved ones are here for you, especially the Lord.

Here are 10 Bible verses for anyone struggling:

1. Romans 5:5 - "And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us."

2. Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

3. 2 Corinthians 12:9 - "But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."

4. Joel 2:25 - "God can restore what is broken and change it into something amazing. All you need is faith."

5. Psalm 41:3 - "The LORD will sustain him upon his sickbed; in his illness, you restore him to health."

6. Philippians 4:6 - "Do not worry about anything: instead, pray about everything."

7. 1 Peter 5:7 - "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

8. Psalm 46:1 - "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."

9. Luke 1:37 - "For with God, nothing shall be impossible."

10. Romans 12:12 - "Be joyful in hope, be patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."