10 Best Pandora Stations for Finals

10 Best Pandora Stations for Finals

Finals can be bearable with a good beat.

958
10 Best Pandora Stations for Finals
tdancedigital.com

Finals don't have to suck so much if you have the best jams ever. It's easy to get distracted in the library while trying to pull an all-nighter, but you can stay on task and get that A by listening to some of the best music ever. Studies show that studying with the right music can improve grades and overall performance. There are millions of varieties out there, so you are sure to find what's right for you.

1. Classical for Studying Radio

It literally says it in the name. Classical music is great for studying because there are no lyrics. It essentially becomes white noise that keeps you motivated. You won't get distracted as easily, and your stress might just melt away because of the calming songs.

2. Film Scores Radio

This station is my personal favorite to study to because, like classical for studying, it has no lyrics. However, it's a compilation of songs from your favorite movies. In the background are some of the best movie scores of all time. Hans Zimmer, John Williams, Danny Elfman, Jerry Goldsmith, etc. are all playing a private concert just for you.

3. Disney (Children's) Radio

If you're the type of person that likes to study with lyrics or more upbeat music, this station is amazing for you. This station contains familiar songs, so you don't have to concentrate on it too much. The songs won't overwhelm you with intense beat drops or crazy lyrics. It's simple, but still fun.

4. Josh Groban Radio

This station is kind of the best of both worlds. It is a lyrical station, but it isn't going to distract you with intense beats and sound. It's a very relaxing station, while still keeping you alert. For anyone that wants the simplicity of classical music, but doesn't necessarily think it's for them, this station is a happy medium. It has a wide range of singers and styles, from Michael Buble to Bing Crosby to The Frey, this station will keep you guessing without being overpowering.

5. Christmas Radio

Since finals are around the holidays, this is a great way to get in the Christmas spirit. There is wide mix of modern and older Christmas music. Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Burl Ives, and so many more help make finals bearable by reminding us that Christmas is on its way. Maybe there is still hope for us to get through finals -- we just have to get to Christmas!!

6. Birdy Radio

Birdy is one of the most underrated artists of today. Her station plays on the softer, indie radio. It's not overpowering, but it's still a way to listen to some really good music. It's very lyrical, but unlike modern pop music, it won't distract you from your work. This is a great station to write final papers to because of it's soft, beautiful songs; it will help give you so much inspiration for those long essays and presentations.

7. Phantom of the Opera Radio

Even if you're not into Broadway, this station has it all. It might be a little distracting because every Broadway lover knows all the lyrics. However, it is such an amazing station with mind-blowing voices, motivating songs, and fun dance parties during breaks. This station is so great for when you want lyrical and musical music. It's not super overwhelming, but you might find yourself belting out a song or two every once and a while.

8. Sam Smith Radio

Sam Smith is amazing, and we all know it. Similar to Birdy Radio, it's a great way to focus while still having a good jam to pass the long study hours. His voice will keep you calm, and the amazing songs will keep you motivated to get that A.

9. Gabrielle Aplin Radio

She's not very well-known in America yet, but this station is so amazing for discovering new artists and sounds. If you're not super invested in studying and want something new to bring new inspiration, this station is perfect for you. I like to call Gabrielle Aplin the "female Ed Sheeran". Her songs are so amazing and inspirational, the final paper will basically write itself. She's accompanied by amazing talents like Regina Spektor, Florence and the Machine, Jayme Dee, and so many more.

10. Classical Christmas Radio

This station helped me survive studying for my first finals my freshman year of high school. This station is the best station for combining classical music to stay focused as well as getting you in the holiday spirit. "Sleigh Ride" and "The Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy" are the best background songs for finals. The time will seem to fly by so fast, it'll seem like Christmas is coming tomorrow. This station is the best way to stay focused and add a little festive twist.

Pandora stations are great for adding variety to the music that you may usually listen to. There's also the great "shuffle" feature that combines all your favorite stations together. You can customize the stations to your taste. Every Pandora experience is different, so you're sure to find something to help make finals more bearable for you.