The 10 Best TV Shows You Need To Binge-Watch On Hulu

You can thank me later...

19

I'll admit, being pregnant and then being a stay-at-home mom has given me a lot of time to binge-watch TV shows. I have Hulu, Netflix, and Disney+, but have come to find that I spend most of my time watching shows on Hulu. Fair warning, some of these shows are old and are ones I re-watched, or am planning to re-watch, but they're just SO GOOD.

Veronica Mars

This is an older TV show that I didn't even know about until my sister recommended it to me. I was hesitant at first, but OMG. I loved it. It was so good that years later, Hulu actually picked it up and created a couple more seasons.

Law and Order: SVU

This show actually first aired when I wasn't even 1 year old. Throughout my middle school and high school years, I had seen a few episode here and there, but never followed the story line. I started watching this show from the very beginning almost a year ago now (I'm over halfway through), and I have so much love for it. The story line is great, the episodes are great, it's just overall a 10/10 must-watch TV show.

How I Met Your Mother

This show was a hype back in high school, but I never watched it until I was sick and bed-ridden my freshman year of college. Even if you've already seen it, it's worth watching again. It's funny, cute, and a great show to pull quote from. I still have "Let's Go To The Mall" stuck in my head...

The Good Doctor

This was actually the very first show I watched on Hulu because I had been waiting to see it for, like, ever. Freddie Highmore is actually my favorite actor, and he doesn't let me down in this one. It's cute, inspiring, and emotional. VERY emotional. Keep a tissue by you for every episode.

Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

So I gained an interest in this show because I constantly saw the advertisements for it before it first premiered. As a musical theater nerd and just music lover in general, I gave it a try. After the first episode, I was hooked. It's cute, fun, emotional, and just overall an amazing show with some amazing messages in it. Give it a watch, you won't be disappointed.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Corgi. Comedy. New York City. What more do you need? If you know anything about Andy Samberg, you can already guess how this show is. It definitely lives up to the hype.

Dave

You have to have a certain comedic taste for this one, but as a fan of Lil Dicky, I had to give this show a watch. I found it super funny, but there is some crude humor...I mean it wouldn't be Lil Dicky without it, right? Also, the "Hi, I'm Dave" song is so catchy.

Big Time Rush

Words cannot describe how excited I was when this was put on Hulu. I watched every single episode of this show when it first came out, but decided to re-watch it with my husband, and it's still as good as it was back then...if not, even better. How can you NOT love these boys?

Rick and Morty

I simply cannot skip over this iconic TV show when talking about Hulu. That's all I have to say. ICONIC.

The Bachelor/The Bachelorette

During each season of The Bachelor or The Bachelorette, the new episodes are available the day after it airs. Since we are in the middle of a pandemic right now and they weren't able to start filming the newest season of The Bachelorette until just recently, they decided to put up 2 past seasons of each of the shows on Hulu. If you love Bachelor Nation shows as much as I do, go watch (or re-watch) these seasons!