10 Best Halloween Events In Miami

10 Best Halloween Events In Miami

Get ready to scream with epic events.

41
10 Best Halloween Events In Miami

Halloween, the best holiday ever, where you can dress up as anything or anyone you want without getting judged for. Have a reason to party, an excuse to scare the sh** out of someone. Best of all, you can eat all the candy in the world. It's an overwhelming feeling to decide what is the best party to go to this weekend in order to have the greatest Halloween ever. We made it easy for you, here are the top 10 best Halloween parties to attend in Miami.

10. Haunted Halloween @ Blue Martini, Boca Raton | Saturday, October 29

Ibiza International Saturdays at Blue Martini presents their most famous Halloween party with cash and prizes for best costumes! Ladies drink free 9-11pm. Located in the heart of Boca Raton, FL at Town Center.

9. Trick or Beats - Boca Raton, FL - Sunday, October 30th from 11PM-5AM

The 7th annual Trick or Beats bash will be at Heart Nightclub,The Night before Halloween...Devils Night / Mischief Night. Tickets are sold HERE, Stay tuned for party bus details for all South Florida college students. [CollegiateNightlife.com] Day 2 of the event will be held at Cinema nightclub in Pompano Beach, FL.

8. Cedric Gervais The Blood Boat SH!T SHOW LIV - Sat. October 29th

This Halloween week, LIV nightclub is hosting a crazy, wild Halloween party with Miami native, Cedric Gervais. This will defiantly be a sh!t show at the lavishing nightclub, LIV located inside The Fontainebleau, tickets are available HERE.

7. STORY presents: Afrojack - Friday, October 28th, 2016

At Miami’s hottest nightclub, Afrojack will be celebrating his Halloween with you. Dressed to impress, be sure to arrive early so you won’t have to wait outside all night. Tickets are available HERE.

6. Suwannee Hulaween 2016 | Oct 28 - 31, 2016

Starting on October 28th, the weekend festival will be held at the "Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park" in Live Oak, FL over the Halloween Weekend. Musical guests consist of Disclosure, Gramatik, Big Gigantic, Bob Moses, and so much more. Visit their website for more info and tickets, follow Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram page.

5. Трип w Nina Kraviz | Bjarki | Nikita Zabelin at Plot - Thursday, Oct 27th 9 PM - Oct 28th 5 AM

This will be epic, Nina Kraviz brings her трип along w Bjarki. At the favorite canvas The bar at 1306. More surprises to come as we get closer to the date, all I can say is get your tickets, space is limited but is still available HERE.

4. Rock My Boat Halloween Edition | Oct 30 - Oct 31 · River Yacht Club · Miami

Kicking off the season with a thrilling Halloween Edition of "Rock my Boat" Sunday brunch. Revolution Radio Miami’s resident DJ Alex Orue, the host of "DETOX" will man the ship in partnership with VanDutch Americas. Costumes are encouraged to wear.

3. Halloween with Guy Gerber and Martin Buttrich | October 29 – October 30 at Club Space at 11 PM - 5 PM

Club Space has a helluva Halloween bash lined up this weekend! On Saturday, October 29th, Guy Gerber will be returning to the Terrace for a journey into the underworld of techno and house - and yes, he will be joined by Martin Buttrich - rounding out a howlingly massive time at Miami’s best after hours nightclub! Costumes and creativity strongly encouraged for this event, tickets are sold HERE!

2. PACO OSUNA Halloween Night Special by Link Miami Rebels at TRADE

Monday, October 31 at 11 PM - 5 AM

Link Miami Rebels proudly presents the most exciting, mind-shaking, Halloween party at Miami’s best underground nightclub. The imprint master will make his way to the dark sinister stage on Halloween night, completing the Halloween celebration. Tickets are still available HERE.

1. Wynwood Fear Factory - Wynwood, Miami

Oct 29 - Oct 31 · Old RC Cola Plant

The sexiest, scariest rave will be coming to the Art District of Miami, Wynwood. Presented by Diskolab and IBZ Entertainment, Wynwood will be transformed into the spookiest, terrifying most epic Halloween event that the people of Miami will ever experience. The two-night music event will be held at the RC Cola Plant on Saturday, October 29th and Sunday, October 30th. It features, Armin van Buuren, Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, Flosstradamus, Adventure Club, Borgore, Oliver Heldens, Laidback Luke, Benny Benassi, TJR, SNBRN, Lost Frequencies, The Him + much more! WFF is an 18+ and 21+ for VIP and will be from 3PM-12AM. Tickets are still available HERE, don’t be a pumpkin-head and wait until the last minute, tickets are flying.

Gather your squad, plan out your costumes, and decide what plans to do for Halloween, it's scary not to know what you are doing for Halloween 2016. There are plenty of events to choose from.