1. GOOSEBUMPS. AFTER. SHAVING.
Nothing further to say.
2. That circulation-cutting mark left by the hair-tie that stays on your wrist at all times.
I mean, this can't be healthy, right?
3. Sunglasses never failing to get caught in your air.
They will pull at least a few strands out each time they are removed from your precious head, and are honestly just a damn pain. Someone find a solution to this, I beg of you.
4. Running out of shampoo. Or conditioner.
The problem here is that they NEVER run out at the same time. How is it that these two bottles, while used in unison, conveniently never run out in unison?! Someone explain this.
5. Purchasing Drano more often than your male counterpart because hair clogging a drain every few months is a REAL thing.
*A guest taking a shower at my house* Oh, yeah... the water collects like that... I'm going to the store right now... JUST DEAL WITH IT, OKAY? It's a foot bath. You're welcome.
6. The unspoken rule that you must ALWAYS give a friend (or bathroom stranger) in need the hair-tie on your wrist.
"No, it's fine, I wasn't hoarding that in case my hair gets frizzy. And, sure, I know I will never see that hair-tie -- which has been on my wrist for (a record) 5 days -- ever again. It's fine, everything's fine."
7. Pants that fit your butt, but don't fit your waist. Or fit your waist, but don't fit your butt.
WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN?
8. Painting your right hand's nails.
I mean, really -- why is this rocket science?
9. Using the restroom while wearing a romper/leotard/jumpsuit.
I would rather hold it in than be forced to strip down to my birthday suit in a public restroom. Is that just me?
10. Wearing a skirt or dress and having your bare ass hit the seat...
of a public subway or a park bench or a desk that thousands of students' asses have graced before you. Ugh. Disgusting.