10 Activities To Keep Your Long Distance Relationship Feeling Fresh

Because we all need a little help with ideas.

87
Lanling Laurel

10 date ideas for you and your long distance SO.

1. Watch a movie/TV show simultaneously

Shout out to Netflix and all the movie/show possibilities for you guys to watch

2. Send 'Open Me When' letters

3. Mail each other a journal

Share one journal, write each other letters within it and mail it back. Like sending letters, but you can add pressed flowers, magazine clippings or photos.

4. Care Packages

5. Send recipes to make when you get back together

Find some meals perfect to make when you guys get together on weekends. Desserts, dinners, breakfast. Pinterest has it all.

6. Play a game

Create your own version of of Battleship via video chat. Or, use the millions of apps that allow you to play with friends. Healthy competition is always good in a relationship.

7. Exercise

Beat the other in ab challenges, see who can do it the longest before a break in the streak. It'll also keep you healthy in the mean time while you slurp up that comfort food to combat your loneliness.

8. Dinner dates via Skype

Then you don't have to eat the foods they like, so that's a bonus.

9. Make a playlist

Go old school, make them a sappy playlist. Spotify makes it easy to do it, so no need to bust out audio tapes.

10. Plan a vacation together

Disney, Alaska, Europe, wherever. Plan specifically for a week off together, so you both can be together in the same place for an extended period of time.