Celebrate Color With Huevember!
Seasonal

It Is HUEVEMBER, All Month Long

It's the most COLORFUL time of the year!

325
It Is HUEVEMBER, All Month Long
https://unsplash.com/photos/bBgqqWZAVT4

The leaves have been changing color, although they are browner than they are red, orange, or yellow. Fall is coming to a close which means that soon, besides the snow and ice there will be nothing on the trees to captivate our attention.

Snow has been falling intermittently blanketing everything in white, but it does not stay for very long. Winter is not here quite yet, even though with each snowfall the snow sticks to the ground just a little bit longer.

Frost has been tinting the grass a green which pales in comparison to how vibrant it was only a month or two ago. Although the frosty green is quite appealing, it is a sign that soon the grass is going to die for the winter leaving us with even more brown.

The sunsets and sunrises occur closer together and within a time frame that more of us can enjoy them. So seeing as the colors surrounding us are in such a massive transition, the celebration of color in HUEVEMBER could not be better timed.

HUEVEMBER - 24 Doodles With Koi Watercolor Pens www.youtube.com

HUEVEMBER is a month-long art challenge where artists around the world and across mediums follow prompts to create color themed art every day of the month. Although every artist interprets the challenge in their own way there are a few standards which are followed. Due to the fact that this is supposed to be a challenge, artists attempt to feature a different color every day they participate. Many artists will also use this challenging period to do more than use an abundance of color. Artists who use color in their work on an everyday basis have been known to step outside of their comfort zone and use a new medium or even test colorful art supplies during this challenge.

The video I included in this article linked here, is a prime example of how the challenge is a celebration of color. Although I had heard of Kasey Golden before thanks to Adam and Steph from the youtube Doodle Date this was one of the first videos of hers that I watched. Kasey's channel features a lot of art challenges from style swaps to following the 500 prompts books.