Best Astrology Apps Every Girl Should Download

The Best Astrology Apps Every Girl Needs To Download For A Daily Dose Of Direction

Don't knock astrology until you try it.

180
The Best Astrology Apps  Every Girl Needs To Download For A Daily Dose Of Direction

If you're anything like me, astrology is one of your core personality traits. Just kidding, haha... unless...

From sun signs to analyzing entire birth charts, the stars offer us amazing stories and wacky explanations for things. Whether you believe wholeheartedly in the zodiac, or you dabble in it, these are three great astrological apps that you should check out, like yesterday.

Co-Star

Gabriella Hayes

This is perhaps one of the most popular astrology apps. If you are not on Co-Star yet, you should be. The best feature of this app is a complete portrayal of your birth chart. Let me explain what a birth chart is, for those of you who don't know. Every planet in our solar system was at a certain location at the time of your birth. Based on the time and location of when you were born, each planet was in one of the zodiac signs. Your sun sign, the sign everyone typically knows, defines where the sun was when you were born. Every planet has a sign in the zodiac sun, just like the sun and the moon. Your birth chart, also referred to as your natal chart, is a clear explanation of what your signs are for each planet.

Co-Star is the best app out there for looking at natal charts. It sets it up in a very straight-forward and easy to read way. It also offers explanations for what each planet represents, and what it means to have a specific sign in each planet. You can add friends on this app and analyze their natal charts, and get a general reading on how compatible you two are. Co-Star also sends you a daily notification, reminding you to read your horoscope for the day. The horoscopes on this app are a little weak, but fun and inspirational none the less.

Download Co-Star and begin analyzing all of your friends' natal charts today!!

The Pattern

Gabriella Hayes

The Pattern is the best astrological app to date. Although it does not give you as clear a natal chart as Co-Star does, its daily horoscopes are incredibly in depth and range from your day to your entire year. It has a "timing" feature that reads the cycles of your emotions, relationship, and all the like, and tells you how long you are expected to be in that cycle. The great thing about this app is that there is so much information and so many readings, and when you find something that resonates with you, you can save it to your profile or post it to your feed.

You can add friends on The Pattern too. There is an interesting feature that lets you chose one of your friends and read, in depth, your compatibility with them, whether it be romantic or platonic. Download The Pattern and spend hours learning about the cycles your life goes through without even realizing it!

TimePassages

Gabriella Hayes

Time Passages is a little more difficult to navigate than the previous two, but it has a very special and unique feature that the others did not have. Time Passages shows you your natal chart visually. That's right, a picture of your natal chart. It's really fascinating. It explains your sun, moon and rising signs really well, and allows you to evaluate specific transits by entering a start date and an end date. You can do the same thing for specific solar arc progressions, too!

Time Passages also has a unique way of doing horoscopes. You can pick your sun sign, your Venus sign, any sign you want, and get a horoscope that correlates specifically with what that planet signifies. For example, the planet Venus determines how and what you love, it indicates how you express affection. Time Passages allows you to read a specific horoscope for your Venus, your love life.

There you have it, these are the top three astrological apps you should have on your phone. Astrology usually gets a negative connotation, but you shouldn't haze it until you try at least one of these apps.